1. Old dutch door and fish wooden sign/art from Red Lobster donation.
2. Large fish wooden sign/art from Red Lobster donation.
3. Antique French doors and wooden Red Lobster sign.
4. Old dutch door into the mud room.
5. Hardware and furniture legs.
6. Sailing cleats for guests coats and old dutch door.
7. Antique trim used to make a large frame for a peg board in mud room for a communication board for the family.
8. Sailing cleats as hardware on old repurposed cabinets. Refrigerator from Restore with panels made to match old cabinets
For more DIY / RePurposing project inspiration please check out these other blog posts.