RePurposing and creativity are staples here at the ReStore. In our latest Our Creative Customers post we have some fantastic projects that are perfect for Spring. Whether you are starting on your garden or are finally tackling that table refinishing project, the ReStore is the perfect place to shop for your Spring project supplies. All of the projects below include materials that were purchased at our ReStore. We hope these images inspire you to tackle that next repurposing project but if you need even more inspiration check out our Pinterest page.
We are really excited to announce our first every DIY Workshop will be this Saturday, March 21 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. The workshop subject is creating a mosaic garden or room accent out of a softball, old broken tile or glass, and grout. There are only six more open spaces for this workshop, so registration is limited. The workshop will cost $10 per person and covers all the supplies that are needed. If you are interested in registering please call us at 574-533-1823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Old dutch door and fish wooden sign/art from Red Lobster donation.
2. Large fish wooden sign/art from Red Lobster donation.
3. Antique French doors and wooden Red Lobster sign.
4. Old dutch door into the mud room.
5. Hardware and furniture legs.
6. Sailing cleats for guests coats and old dutch door.
7. Antique trim used to make a large frame for a peg board in mud room for a communication board for the family.
8. Sailing cleats as hardware on old repurposed cabinets. Refrigerator from Restore with panels made to match old cabinets
For more DIY / RePurposing project inspiration please check out these other blog posts.